Saturday, January 25, 2014

Spritzed Happy Birthday

Whoa!  Two cards in one day!  This is what happens when you get up at 3 am, lol!  This is another card inspired from the online class that I am taking.  This is also one of the cards that I will be teaching in my own card class at Scrapdoodles next month.

I picked up several of Tim Holtz' new stencils yesterday when I was at work and used one on this card.  I loved Julie Ebersole's card and wanted to use some of my dylusions sprays.  I used london blue and pure sunshine on this one.  I also loved how Debbie Hughes embossed the sentiment on vellum for her card.  I was a spraying fool this morning and now have TONS of panels sprayed with various color combinations using different stencils and then another pile with the ink sponged on.  I love the different effects they create.


The sentiment was stamped on vellum using memento luxe ink and then clear embossed, then I popped it up and added the sequins.

This was another fun one to make and I hope the ladies that come to my class will have fun making it too!!

Off to put some more cards together!  Enjoy your day :)

TTFN

Dawn

supplies:
cardstock by bazzill
stencil by Tim Holtz
dylusions spray ink
vellum
sequins
sentiment by Lawn Fawn
memento luxe ink and clear embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment