Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Glittered Embossing Paste, Oh My!!

Boy oh boy!  I can't seem to stop playing with my stencils and embossing paste.  I made this card last night and I just love how it came out!!  After applying the embossing paste to the stencil, I sprinkled on some fine glitter while the stencil was still in place.  The effect just makes me HAPPY!!!  I then die cut my butterfly and clear embossed the image (both from Papertrey Ink).  I added a piece of washi tape and some twine, stamped my sentiment and placed a few sequins on.  Mounted it to my card base and voila, another clean and simple card.


Sorry for the poor quality photo, it doesn't capture the beauty of the glitter over the embossing paste.  I had to take the photo inside as it is only 13 degrees here today!  Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!!  Anyway, if you haven't tried embossing paste and stencils yet, I challenge you to go ahead and get pasty!!  Maybe you will be hooked like I am :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

TTFN

Dawn

supplies:
cardstock - bazzill
stencil - studio calico
glitter - martha stewart
versamark, clear embossing powder, twine, sequins
stamp and die cut by papertrey ink

No comments:

Post a Comment