Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Long time no post!!!!

Wow!  I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted anything!  It is not like I haven't been making cards, I have, I just don't seem to have had the time to post any.

Today I am sharing a sweet little birthday card that I made for a little boy with terminal cancer and all he wants for his birthday is cards.  How could I NOT make a card for him?  I saw the story on Facebook.  The article is here:  http://www.wkrn.com/story/26061204/5-year-old-battling-cancer-only-wants-cards-for-birthday


I used some Lime Twist paper by My Minds Eye and my Up, Up and Away stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  I hope this sweet boy gets hundreds of cards to put a smile on his face!!

The address to send the cards to if you are so inclined is:
Danny Nickerson
PO Box 212
Foxboro, MA 02035

I hope to post more of my cards today and over the next few days!

TTFN

Dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment