Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Water Colored Ranunculus Field

I had some time this morning before going to work and decided to play along in a couple of challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  This weekend I was honored to be chosen as this weeks Featured Stamper!  I was so excited and so surprised. Who, little old me?  Really?

It was a blast to see which cards everyone CASEd, and it was fun to look back at my own gallery at some of my earlier cards.  I took 3 years off from posting on SCS, but I am glad to be back and hopefully will be posting on a more regular basis and playing along with more challenges.  I also wanted to play along with yesterday's CAS challenge, which was to use any color other than white or neutral as your card base.  Since I tend to always reach for white card bases that actually was a challenge, lol!  I ordered some fun stamps online and decided to water color my main image using my distress inks and pearlized water.  My sentiment is from the new anniversary set from Paptertrey Ink called Bold Bouquet.  I can't wait to play with the beautiful images in this set.


The featured stamper challenge can be found here:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-f132/fs368-%7B2-23-14%7D-beam-me-up-scotty-t584610.html

Here is my original that I loosely CASEd:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1308843?&cat=500&ppuser=110263

and the Clean and Simple challenge can be found here:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/clean-simple-cards-f239/cas261-color-my-world-2-24-14-a-t584645.html

Anyhoo, have a great day and thanks for popping in!

TTFN

Dawn

supplies:
stamps:  bold bouquet by papertrey ink, ranunculus field by stampendous
paper:  bazzill, water color
black archival ink
picked raspberry and mowed lawn distress ink
martha stewart twine
pearlized water

2 comments:

  1. woohoo.......you go girl.......you featured stamper you..I am soooo ahppy for you....

    ReplyDelete