Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Merry Christmas Snowflake

I'm back with another super quick, clean and simple Christmas card.  I just picked up the new trim and score board by We R Memory Keepers today at my local LSS (Scrapdoodles) and couldn't wait to try it out.  Verdict?  I love it!!!  I scored some lines on the diagonal and then stamped my sentiment.  The brad in the center of the snowflake was colored using my alcohol inks.  The snowflakes were popped up.  I love the way it came out!


The score lines are very crisp and I love the cut of the blade too!  I love the fact that it is a trimmer AND a scoreboard!  Brilliant!  I will definitely be using this in my classes.  I have another day off from work tomorrow and I am hoping to get to play with my new e bosser!!!!

TTFN
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment